Beyond the Dovakiin, become Dovakendov!

Beyond the Dovakiin, become Dovakendov!

Spirits of the Ancients will be a long questline, bringing in elements of the game Legend of the Dragoon, and combining lore elements from both games to create an experience much like the Legend of the Dragoon game including dragon boss battle, mystery, and of course Dragoon Armor.
Take the spirit of an ancient dragon and forge it into the armor designed by dwemer ages ago and forgotten, become more than the Dovakiin! Become the Dovakendov, Dragon Warrior!







Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Breaking Ground

Well with the Creation Kits release I am testing it out by constructing the first dungeon of the questline. It will be located near Karthspire where the player is required to find another piece of the Dragon Tablet.

I am still looking for more people to join me on this project, but so far, no one has stepped up. I do hope to complete Spirits of the Ancients but if no help arrives, it may become a lost cause.

4 comments:

  1. Dont give up! I want this so bad and im sure others do as well! at least make finish the armor and put it out so you can get peoples attention!

    dragoon ftw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. just tease with something, you can do yourself. i want this so bad as well!
    don't give up! may the dragon spirits be with you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. no matter what you are setting up:
    give it to me!
    i'll test everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess this is dead, that makes me really sad since legend of dragoon is one of my favorite games of all time

    ReplyDelete